Metal parts packing machine
The metal parts packing machine is an example of packing machines with PLC system, mechanics with photocell eye and simple mechanics that packs the products in pillopack form (sewing on both sides). This machine is used for packaging similar products such as switches and sockets, cooler switches, spare parts, tubes, coal, valves, hinges, metal and industrial parts, etc.
The unique advantages of the metal parts packing machine of Adili Machinery:
- Protecting the packaged parts from light, moisture and rust and
- preventing them from becoming defective.
- The ability to pack products in different sizes and at high speed without waste.
- It has a protective sensor that cuts off the power of the device if the hand touches the jaw gate.
- To prevent the device from rusting and rotting, which is
- sometimes exposed to water and sun, all the parts used are made of steel.
- Ability to work with thermal and adhesive cellophanes (cold seal and hot seal).
- The ability to adjust the speed of the device (number of packages per minute).
The horizontal pillpack packaging machines are very similar in terms of appearance and technical specifications, and their main difference is in the packaging dimensions, packaging speed, and its mechanical and PLC system, as well as having a photocell eye for printed cellophanes.
For the packaging of industrial parts, if needed and in consultation with the technical experts of Adili Machinery Company, it is also recommended to use the sewing machine from the top.