Magazine and book packaging machine
The magazine and book packaging machine is an example of packaging machines with PLC system, mechanics with photocell eye and simple mechanics that packs the products in the form of pillopack (sewing on both sides). This machine is used to pack products such as stationery, stationary, rulers, magazines, books, notebooks, etc.
The unique advantages of the magazine and book packing machine of Odili Machinery:
- The ability to pack products in different sizes and at high speed without waste.
- It has a protective sensor that cuts off the power of the device if the hand touches the jaw gate.
- To prevent the device from rusting and rotting, which is
- sometimes exposed to water and sun, all the parts used are made of steel.
- Ability to work with thermal and adhesive cellophanes (cold seal and hot seal).
The ability to adjust the speed of the device (number of packages per minute).
The horizontal pillpack packaging machines are very similar in terms of appearance and technical specifications, and their main difference is in the packaging dimensions, packaging speed, PLC and mechanical system, as well as having a photocell eye for printed cellophanes.